Mikasalla is only a small settlement, but by Scooping
here, it becomes more rewarding to visit, as the Mars Djinni
can be found through this underground tunnel.
Mikasalla (ミーカサラ村 Mikasalla Village) is a small, quiet town in the far south west of Osenia, west of Garoh. There is not much of interest in Mikasalla, its houses are modeled in the same style as Garoh and Yallam. By using Scoop in the south west corner of the town in a backyard, you can access a small cavern where you can, if you travel far enough, reach the Mars Djinni Spark.
Mikasalla's Inn is located just to the left of the wooden "tower" near the town's entrance and costs 8 coins per Adept.
- 82 Coins: Found in a chest in the top screen near Spark.
- Elixir: Found in a barrel right near the lower right house.
- Herb: Found in a green jar in the lower right house.
- Lucky Pepper: Found in a barrel in the Inn, near where Galahad would be standing.
- Nut: In the wooden box next to the sheep and the Scoopable entrance.
- Spark: In the upper area, reachable by casting Scoop in the center of the tiny farm and traveling the subsequent path.
- The lake in the small cavernous underground trail underneath the town reacts accordingly to the Parch Psynergy (in that the water disappears), but there is absolutely no further purpose in doing this beyond removing the lake. It is unknown what the developers had in mind with including a body of water that could be Parched in this particular location, whether it was intended to hide a secret or if it was just an Easter Egg.
- One of the Colosso Gladiators, Galahad, can be encountered in Mikasalla's Inn if The Lost Age is being played with password data transfer from the previous Golden Sun, if Isaac fully won the Colosso tournament then. Galahad's initial conversation with Felix when talked to has him saying that Azart, Satrage and Navampa are searching for Isaac. Due to a glitch, however, if Galahad is Mind Read before being talked to normally, he will think the entire conversation.