He can weild axes, (light) swords and maces (not bows or staves, and I haven't tried anything else) but his default Psynergy setup is like Jenna's (ie: Beam and Fume). Not sure what that makes him. Slax01 07:11, October 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Probably a different sort of blend or hybrid, then. Erik Jensen (Appreciate me here!) 07:19, October 30, 2010 (UTC)
- It's very possible that each character will have / has his/her own set of equipable items and psynergy set ups, rather than following established patterns like Warrior – Male character with EPAs, Long Swords, Axes, Light Blades, and Maces. Before, Axes could only be used by this sort of character. Eoleo changes that up. This is a good thing, but it means we should probably remove the Warrior VS Mage VS Hybrid system, or clarify it. Marandahir 22:20, November 8, 2010 (UTC)
from what I can gather (again, I can't read), the weapons distribution is as follows:
Longswords: Matthew, Tyrell
Axes: Matthew, Tyrell, Eoleo
Lightswords: Himi, Tyrrel, Matthew, Harumani, Karis, Eoleo
Maces: Tyrell, Matthew, Rief, Eoleo
Staves(?): Himi, Rief
Other Staves (rods?): Himi, Rief, Harumani, Karis
Bows: Harumani, Karis
And Stella has her own line of stuff.
Armors are a bit more complex (since there are so many of them), but if needed I could try to do them. Slax01 05:40, November 9, 2010 (UTC)
It looks like the issue has been resolved, but just for future reference, I was always under the impression that the whole "warrior or mage" thing was based purely on equipment, not Psynergy. I don't see how having the same Psynergy as previous mage-characters would make Eoleo a "hybrid"... The World's Hungriest Paperweight 20:51, 30 March 2011 (CDT)
His stat section seems a little weak and doesn't really cover his growth. I think it mimics Felix, but I'm not really sure. Could anyone confirm or deny that? Tanooki1432 14:32, 30 March 2011 (CDT)
Other contributors have been saying his stats mimic Piers. Low agility & PP. Moderate Attack and defense. High HP.Chinkycandie 18:33, 30 March 2011 (CDT)
- Are we talking about Eoleo's base class? In that case, we can always check the class articles. It seems that Pirates and Mariners have identical stats, so Eoleo's definitely a Piers clone (statistically speaking, that is). P.S. Squires are pretty close... The World's Hungriest Paperweight 20:44, 30 March 2011 (CDT)
- I was looking more at his base growth, no class modifications. Tanooki1432 22:03, 30 March 2011 (CDT)
- I've been wrong before, but I don't think there is any difference in base stats. I just removed all my party's equipment and set Matthew, Tyrell, and Eoleo to the Brute class. There stats were almost identical, and the few differences that actually were present could be chalked up to the easily-overlooked bonuses provided by individual Djinn.
- But, like I said, I've been wrong before, so don't take my word for it ^_^; The World's Hungriest Paperweight 00:22, 31 March 2011 (CDT)
- ...Aaand it looks like I was wrong. After posting the above, I thought to put all the excess Djinn on standby, but there were still notable stat differences. I tried swapping Tyrell and Eoleo's single Venus Djinn, but that didn't make up for it.
- So it seems there are differences in characters' base stats; they're negligible in the long run, but they're there. I don't know if I'll be of much use, but maybe later today (once I have access to my game again) I can post the stats I've found. It may not give us exact values, but at least we'll be able to compare all the "Axe-wielders" in DD. The World's Hungriest Paperweight 11:33, 31 March 2011 (CDT)
Okay, so: All level 99 Brutes with extra Djinn on standby and no equipment whatsoever. Here are their stats:
|Monster Name||LVL||HP||ATK||DEF||AGI||EXP||Coins||Weakness||Drop||Drop Rate|
Okay, maybe that's more than you needed to know. But if this helps in any way... The World's Hungriest Paperweight 19:54, 1 April 2011 (CDT)
- have you used any stat-boosting items?
- Who, me? Nope, never do. The World's Hungriest Paperweight 17:06, 3 June 2012 (CDT)