The rest of the fandom romanizes the name as the (much more name like) Harmony. We should move the page. --Deuxhero 17:23, September 16, 2010 (UTC)
- While I'd suppose so, let's hope this doesn't cause the page to start getting moved around repeatedly as the fandom starts disagreeing and putting several different romanizations... I think ultimately the page will end up at whatever this character's page on this site is when the character is revealed, where the romanized name is part of the URL. Erik Jensen (Appreciate me here!) 23:13, September 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Since the katakana is rendered Harumaani, perhaps we should just put it there until we learn it's real name, as opposed to just guessing. Are You Serious 05:16, October 19, 2010 (UTC)
Can we PLEASE have a straght awnser on what sex all of these characters are Worldwarz2 Rief: Boy. Karis: Girl. Harumani: Boy. Mathew: Boy. Tyrel: Boy. Stella: Girl. Himi: Girl. Spade: Boy. Heart: Girl. Kraden: Thing.
I think we may assume that he's a Mercury Adept. He has blue hair and last character will be an Earth Elemant Adept - look at her wand, it's got a leafs - so we have 2 Fire (Eoleo, Tyrell), 2 Earth (Mattew, girl), 2 Wind (Karis, Stella) and 1 Water (Rief). Harmony must be an Mercury Adept.
Harmani joins at level 14, (after completing the dungeon located in... Ayatayu?- can't read the name, but it appears to be his hometown) he is the second mercury adept (and fifth member of the party), and comes with 3 mercury djinni... Equippable weapons include swords, *some* staves (one I have can be equipped, another one can't be) and while I haven't tried bows, it is notable that he can NOT equip axes (or at least, not the one I tried), meaning his infobox is incorrect. Slax01 20:52, October 28, 2010 (UTC)
Level 14? That means we don't have to wait long for him.Anything else you've discovered?184.108.40.206 21:17, October 28, 2010 (UTC)#
His starting Class is みずのせんし (Water Warrior?), two Mercury Djinn turn him into an アクアマスター(Aqua Master?) and four Mercury Djinn turn him into a アクアロード(Aqua Lord). Felurian 21:45, October 28, 2010 (UTC)
He's a Mage.
He can equip Light Blades, Staves, Bows, and lighter armour equipment. He cannot wear Helmets or Heavy armour, wearing robes, clothing, circlets and the like. Harumani is better described as a Mage-style character to be quite honest. DarkHeroRaven 16:36, November 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah he's a Mage strangely enough, though his character looks and Psynergy line-up suggest otherwise. When you think of the Mage style, you normally think of the Staff Wielding characters, but then again Ivan, a Mage, was best used with a Light Blade.--Avariss 14:54, 9 December 2010 (CST)
I figured I'd put this here. "Strongest mage to date"? Are you kidding me? His class is a literal clone of Piers' class. He's not the strongest mage by any means - he's Piers in mage clothing. Same statistical layout, same spell lineup, the only reason he doesn't have frost in that base class was for story reasons, the same reason why Rief doesn't. That base class is a physical class, not a mage class, and this should probably be pointed out. Instead of using that as a basis for "Strong/Weak mage", it'd probably be a better idea to actually look at their stat growths and weapon selection instead. If we were to go purely by mage classes, then Jenna would still probably have the most physically aligned mage class in the series, not to mention her full access to all the fighter classes outside of her base class. 220.127.116.11 01:14, 6 December 2011 (CST)
^Since his stats mirror Piers' and Piers' has moderate attack that can be capitalised by equiping long swords (light blades in Amiti's case), Amiti can eqip the Masamune/Tisiphone Edge to do good damage. Piers has the second highest default defence. Amiti has pretty high defense than say Kars, Himi, Rief. Jenna is the same. Amiti, Sveta, and Jenna have average to above average stats. He is the only mage to possess an elemental physical attack. No other mage does, not even Jenna. And it goes to show that Alex, as his father, "is a powerful adept". Chinkycandie 02:35, 6 December 2011 (CST)
- His default class may be near-identical to Piers', but his equipment options match up with those of other mages, making Amiti yet another oddball DD tosses at us. Like how Eoleo can't use Long Swords. It's a gray area that's best not to get too worked up over. The World's Hungriest Paperweight 15:38, 6 December 2011 (CST)
Evidence is pointing toward Alex/arcanus whatever being his father. A powerful adept? Got the alchemy well started and then had a little fun on the side? Bombshell incoming... will edit page when definite
Timoks92 00:41, 3 December 2010 (CST)
Hang on, why are people saying that his parentage is confirmed? I didn't see anything to that effect during the game. Highly obviously implied, but not confirmed. Unless I'm missing something? Slax 03:16, 5 December 2010 (CST)
- If that's the case, maybe it should be Implied Son? Erik the Appreciator 03:17, 5 December 2010 (CST)
Well the pointers are going towared Alex, but nothing is definite so the page should stay as is, another peice of information comes from sensing amitis thoughts before activating the Apollo lens, were he is still thinking About Alex even though it's a pretty heated time.
I think the hints are all there but nothing can be pinned downTimoks92 04:47, 5 December 2010 (CST)
One thing I noticed, if we are going with "Implied Son" for Alex, then shouldn't Mia, Rief, and Nowell also be listed in the spoiler section? -RyuKenshin, who's account hasn't migrated over at the time. 18.104.22.168 02:45, 6 December 2010 (CST)
- That would take a little too much room for something that is only being presumed. It would be better to add those if GS4 confirms it. Erik the Appreciator 02:50, 6 December 2010 (CST)
- Nah why put them under Spoiler? Tret definitely said Mia and Amiti were related. And we at least know the only people left of the Mercury Clan are all Cousins.--Avariss 19:30, 7 December 2010 (CST)
I wanted to write something in the trivia section about his parentage but I wasn't sure how to word it. Out of the main character's children, Matthew and Amiti are the only playable characters in Dark Dawn who have both parents named whereas the others only have one. We have never met any of Sveta's parents. Himi and Eoleo are children of supporting characters. I was wondering how that should be worded, unless that sounds fine. Chinkycandie 07:05, 9 August 2011 (CDT)
A lot of royalty
It just occurred to me that all of the "second party" adepts in Dark Dawn are members of royal or otherwise ruling families. In addition two become the new leaders of their country and Amiti is implied to soon be taking over. Only Himi doesn't become a leader and she has shown herself to be a spiritual leader of sorts. Tzion 22:26, 13 August 2011 (CDT)
- Aye, the First team is comprised of the descendants of the O8, and the entire second team is comprised of royalty. Even Himi is a princess in her country. A lot of people actually dislike this about Dark Dawn, since it comes across as something you'd see in poorly written fanfiction. 22.214.171.124 01:11, 6 December 2011 (CST)