- ...that while each of the first four party members in Dark Dawn (Matthew, Tyrell, Karis, and Rief) are the offspring of each of the four party members from the first Golden Sun, the later four party members (Amiti, Sveta, Eoleo, and Himi) are all the royalty of their respective nations?
- ...that the Black Orb was renamed "Black Crystal" in The Lost Age?
- ...that while the Revive Psynergy is available to a Venus Adept through the default Squire class series only from Gallant onward, it is available to a Venus Adept in any stage of the Swordsman class series?
- ...that in The Lost Age, disembarking at the lowest part of the beach immediately southwest Loho lets you explore much of the overworld land in Golden Sun, but none of the original game's locations can be entered? (e.g. when you try to enter Vale, you stay on the overworld and look like you're walking all over it)
- ...that in The Lost Age holding down the Select button while highlighting an equippable item in a shop brings up a menu that lets you check its Item Details?
If you are adding a piece of trivia to this list, it is heavily encouraged that you check the archive of past trivia to ensure you do not add something that was already featured. It is also strongly recommended you propose/explain it to the template talk page first.
How to add Trivia
Add Trivia To one of the 5 Pages, based on where the Trivia Fits Best.