Does anyone else think we should include the in-game conditions players must meet to move on to the next objective? And if so, should we make it "conditions to unlock" or "conditions to complete"? (Having both would just be redundant.) Personally, I'd vote for "conditions to unlock", but either one should work. And, of course, we don't have to call it that if someone else can come up with a better name ;) The World's Hungriest Paperweight 12:14, 28 July 2011 (CDT)
- I dunno. I really think we should keep the players find the answers themselves. Puzzles and exploration are some of the things that makes Golden Sun, well, Golden Sun. Also, the objectives are kinda messed up late-game because of free exploration (like Objectives say you go East of Nihan and you end up going North instead and obtaining the Umbra Map prior to Tonfon). But in case you guys do it, I could suggest "Requisites" or some sort of a checklist. On a side note, let's keep track of the Objectives we add (and keep it chronologically ordered) so we won't mess up. Vortex World 12:55, 28 July 2011 (CDT)
- Well, I'm not saying we go into a huge amount of detail. Something more like:
- Objective: Big Ugly Beast is causing trouble. Go to Random Dungeon and stop it.
- Prerequisites: Talk to Mr. Mayor at Southern City.
- Objective: Return to Southern City and tell Mr. Mayor the good news.
- Prerequisites: Defeat the Big Ugly Beast at Random Dungeon.
- And I'll agree that we should keep the objectives in order. In fact, since they're in order, visitors could figure out on their own that you have to complete Objective A to move on to Objective B, and so on. I'll admit that makes my idea sound redundant by nature, but there are some people out there that can't figure these things out on their own. Plus, this could act as a kind of mini-walkthrough should any players get stuck on the vaguer objectives (like "explore Ei-Jei"). The World's Hungriest Paperweight 23:17, 28 July 2011 (CDT)
- There we go. A little Prerequisite add-on after each objective. Now I see its important especially to those who really don't pay attention to details(haha) and can't having a hard time figuring out some things. And yes we keep the spoiling to a minimum and we're all set Vortex World 10:59, 29 July 2011 (CDT)