Please,I am a designer. Put the official artwork of the Sand Prince.
You don't have the official artwork of the Sand Prince ?
- To be honest, we don't even know if there is official artwork for the Sand Prince (or the Ice Queen, for that matter). If it does exist and you know where to find it, please point us in the right direction. Until then, the best we can do is a close-up of the Prince in battle. The World's Hungriest Paperweight 12:17, 15 June 2011 (CDT)
- I tried a Google Image search, and there doesn't seem to be any such thing. Unless anyone can actually find such art, it is probably a safe assumption that it does not exist. TheOthin 12:58, 15 June 2011 (CDT)
- I think what's being referred to is those scanned and cropped DD monster images that Mercury Mech has been uploading, like what's in the Skeleton monster line page. Those are apparently scanned from some strategy guide. If anywhere, that sort of Sand Prince image would have to be in that guide, but only Mech can verify if it's in there or not. Erik the Appreciator 13:49, 15 June 2011 (CDT)
- Technically, there is official artwork for all the monsters in Golden Sun: Dark Dawn, including the Sand Prince. The real question is whether or not I can get a good quality scan of the artwork from the strategy guides I have. In the case of the Sand Prince, the only complete image I have of him is in the Adept's Navigation Guide, but I can't scan it without damaging the book, so unfortunately you'll just have to make do with the screenshot. --Mercury Mech 00:38, 16 June 2011 (CDT)
- You don't have 3DS, do you? Because you'd be able to take a camera shot of that page, save it onto the SD card plugged into the 3DS, plug the SD card into your computer, and take out and work with the photo... Erik the Appreciator 14:31, 23 June 2011 (CDT)
The artwork is in the official japanese guide book of Golden Sun Dark Dawn. I know it is because a U.S. seller who told me about eBay, I am French but I can not buy it (it is too expensive because the book is in USA). His name is japan-ssdyuk, he has two books on eBay and is the only selling these books in the USA. If you are American, you can buy. This is called "Golden Sun Dark Dawn Nintendo Koushik Guide Book 2010" and "Golden Sun Dark Dawn Energiest Navigate Guide w / CD 2010.
Now you know everything. Sorry for not to have responded sooner. 18.104.22.168
- Thank you for the information, but, in case you're new to wikis, you should know that it's generally considered poor form to delete the entire conversation in the process. Please be careful not to do so again in the future. The World's Hungriest Paperweight 16:24, 23 June 2011 (CDT)
Oops. I thought that information to reappear even if I delete them.
Thank you very much for the board.
You will buy the book?