Talk:Golden Sun (game)
With much respect to his benevolent and almighty being, I do not believe Kraden counts as a protagonist since you never play as him. Am I right? Kyarorain 07:33, 16 May 2007 (UTC)
- Correct, and that comes from a user who's responding from the other end of the world where it's 12:42 am after midnight, and his senses are dull, enough to forget logging in... but even he knows who's a protagonist and who is merely supreme. Erik Jensen (Appreciate me here!) 07:43, 16 May 2007 (UTC)
Go ahead and take Kraden off the list. I threw him in to be fair, but you are right.
- This article is simply horrible to look at, considering its the main point of this wiki. I think someone should edit it to make it look more readable, and resize the pictures.
- Otherwise, the Feature Article from Wikipedia should be copied over here.  --220.127.116.11 05:35, 6 February 2008 (UTC)
- Thank you for your suggestion. When you feel an article needs improvement, please feel free to make those changes. Golden Sun Universe is a wiki, so anyone can edit almost any article by simply following the Edit link at the top. The Golden Sun Universe community encourages you to be bold in updating pages. Don't worry too much about making honest mistakes — they're likely to be found and corrected quickly. If you're not sure how editing works, check out how to edit a page. You don't even need to log in (although there are many reasons why you might want to). —Hinoa talk.un 06:24, 6 February 2008 (UTC)
Name change proposal
"Golden Sun" could refer to three different things: Game number one, obviously, but also the series as a whole and the in-universe Golden Sun event. I know we have a disclaimer at the top of the page, but still, I think this title is a bit misleading. I think we should change it to Golden Sun (game), that way it's clear that this article is specifically about the first game in the series. Now, it would be nice if Golden Sun became a disambiguous article, but, considering how many other articles link to this page, that's probably not going to happen any time soon, so I'm fine with leaving it as a redirect to here (kinda like Leda's Bracelet). The World's Hungriest Paperweight 13:29, 9 October 2011 (CDT)
- True, it should be done just like Leda's Bracelet. However, I know that while wikis would name this "Golden Sun (game)" and redirect "Golden Sun" to this, they would additionally have a "Golden Sun (disambiguation)" page that the three articles you mentioned would also contain links to. Basically, at the top of "Golden Sun (game)" would be an italicized message reading "Golden Sun redirects here. For other uses, see Golden Sun (disambiguation)." Would this work? Erik the Appreciator 13:48, 9 October 2011 (CDT)
- I'm in favor of both ideas. TheOthin 04:54, 10 October 2011 (CDT)
- Well, we don't normally do things like that, but I don't see why we can't ;) The World's Hungriest Paperweight 11:17, 10 October 2011 (CDT)