I see Shadow shield is said to be a psynergy but whenever psynergy is used it says "cast" otherwise it's something else. Blados and Chalis never used psynergy they were suppose to be hidding their powers so I believe shadow shield is an item. Could someone check and see if it actually uses psynergy please?
- As there's really no confirmation if Shadow Shield and the like are Psynergy-type spells at the moment, I temporarily changed it to a monster skill. Hope you dont mind. --Terry 09:19, 31 December 2010 (CST)
Right now it says the regeneration is random but I was certain it goes up as the battle progresses, with the rate jumping to 100 around when Chaos Upheaval becomes available
- Just played through the battle again, using a rather overleveled endgame team, and taking notes on the Chaos Chimera's actions and HP recovery, to see if this was accurate.
- Turn 1: Shadow Shield, Retribution, attack, recover 30 HP
- Turn 2: Attack, psy grenade, Shadow Clash, recover 30 HP
- Turn 3: Attack, attack, attack, recover 30 HP
- Turn 4: Retribution, psy grenade, attack, recover 30 HP
- Turn 5: Shadow Clash, attack, Darksol Gasp, recover 100 HP
- Turn 6: Darksol Gasp, attack, Chaos Upheaval, recover 100 HP
- Turn 7: Darksol Gasp, psy grenade, Shadow Clash, recover 100 HP
- Turn 8: Attack, attack, Chaos Upheaval, recover 100 HP
- And then it died Turn 9 before doing anything else. Not enough of a sample to confirm anything, but it does appear that you're right. TheOthin 01:44, 20 August 2011 (CDT)
- 30HP is just the time when you do less than half its HP damage. After taking half of its HP, it begins to recover 100 HP. Chinkycandie 20:32, 20 August 2011 (CDT)