I have an idea on how to make the template look better. It would be similar to the template used on the Djinn list pages in that it would be split both vertically and horizontally. Vertically they would be sorted by element, like they already are. Horizontally they would be sorted by game. I already see two advantages to this format (and there may be more):
- We don't have to keep linking to the same few articles over and over again.
- It's easier for people to look for Djinn based on what game they appear in.
I can't think of any bottom-of-page templates that look like this, otherwise you'd probably understand. Of course, I don't know if this would be too hard to even try or not, since I haven't had a lot of experience making these things. I guess I'll just leave the rest up to you guys.
P.S. I like how you color-coded the template, especially without making the colors so bright that they're distracting. The world's hungriest paperweight 20:30, 11 July 2008 (UTC)
- A two-column four-row setup... Though I'm not even sure if I'm good enough at table-making to pull that off. Erik Jensen (Appreciate me here!) 21:24, 11 July 2008 (UTC)
- I gotta say this layout right now really is cool... though it looks like it will only work as long as there are just three games in the series. It may end up getting reverted in a year or two once GS4 adds yet another thick column, since that would make the table too wide for a lot of browsers to handle. Erik the Appreciator 11:45, 6 March 2011 (CST)
- Oh, yeah, I hadn't thought of that ^_^; Well, we could always try reversing it: Listing the elements along the top and the games down the side, that way new games will make it longer instead of wider. Or would that just make things worse, since there are already four elements but only three games? I know it wouldn't work if they added Sol and Luna Djinn in the future... Well, this should at least work until GS4 arrives. The World's Hungriest Paperweight 15:16, 6 March 2011 (CST)
- I like the newest layout (with the separators), but the Venus and Mercury entries should probably be darkened a little so you can see the white better. I'd do it myself, but picking colors like that isn't my strong suit. spweasel 12:10, 8 March 2011 (CST)