Added the Kraden FAQ. If anyone fancies re-formatting it, go for it. I'm a bit challenged at this Wiki business. Dracobolt 00:37, 8 February 2007 (UTC)
- I done it. I must say, though: As a gamer who has now played Golden Sun seven times and The Lost Age six times, even I am intimidated by RyuKenshin's devotion to Golden Sun fiction. Erik Jensen (Appreciate me here!) 03:32, 8 February 2007 (UTC)
Wtf, why is there an obviously fake FAQ? Chris
- I can see how having that FAQ there is a valid concern, so I think I will have it moved into that subpage now. I was going to do that long ago, but I somehow forgot.
- But anyway, the fan named RyuKenshin has achieved pretty genuine fame in the Golden Sun community for creating the fake Wheat Sword FAQ and this "FAQ" as well, so this Golden Sun database would have these reprinted somewhere as "source files" to serve its interests of coverage. Ideally this fake FAQ would be in a subpage.
- P.S. Thanks for your contributions and welcome to Golden Sun Universe! Erik Jensen (Appreciate me here!) 04:38, 3 September 2007 (UTC)
hes old and annoying
How is kraden able to see psynergy?
i just noticed this but kraden is not a adept so how is it that he is able to see psynergy? im speculuating that might be a reason babi chose kraden as a child and made him a scholar but i just dont known so if u please is this just a plothole or is there some other anwser to my question?Brandonallison 02:51, November 13, 2009 (UTC)
- If you're referring to the scene where Kraden points out Piers' Frost Psynergy turning the puddle of water into a pillar of ice in the jail, that just proves that anybody can see and feel the results of Psynergy, such as the fact that what was once a puddle is now suddenly a 10-foot-tall ice pillar. While it's true only Adepts can perceive the ghostly forces at work that makes Psynergy work, Kraden only had to know that an Adept is able to use an invisible force called "Psynergy" to do things such as conjure fire and ice and water. And he's had plenty of time traveling with Saturos' group of Adepts to learn and understand that Adepts like them can do things like that. So when Piers turned water into ice with a wave of his hand, that would've instantly indicated to Kraden that Piers was a Psynergy-using Adept. Erik Jensen (Appreciate me here!) 03:35, November 13, 2009 (UTC)
ok thank youBrandonallison 04:09, November 13, 2009 (UTC)