I can't go back to check, but I believe that one of the guards says that Wo went with Chalis to take Ryu Kou and Hou Ju hostage, so Wo could use them against Unan and reclaim Sana. I only saw this dialogue just before crossing the Clouds of Passaj, so I don't know if you have to defeat the Ice Queen to unlock this dialogue or if you just need to get the Sol Mask into the Alchemy Forge. Or maybe it happened as soon as Amiti joins the party... Anyways, I don't want to change anything myself without being able to look at the dialogue, so everyone keep their eyes peeled next time you play through the game. HungryPaperweight 21:19, 27 January 2011 (CST)
- Ah, so I already brought this up, did I? Well, I found what I was talking about, and the dialogue appears once Amiti is in the party (although I was wrong about it being one of the guards that tells you). There's actually a few NPCs that talk about it, and I'll record what they say here so nobody thinks I'm making this up out of the blue.
- Boy outside palace: "King Wo has left Kaocho on some all-important mission! No wonder it's quieter here."
- Item shopkeeper: "Rumors are flying! People say King Wo has left the palace with that beautiful woman. He's apparently smitten with her too--and he doesn't plan on coming back here anytime soon!"
- The Grandfather: "King Wo has left Kaocho on a secret mission. But I know what it is. Want me to tell you?" (If Matthew says yes) "He's looking for a way to threaten his rival, Emperor Unan of Sana. The emperor's brother, Kuan, died in recent years, leaving behind two children in Morgal. King Wo wants to find those children and use them as hostages to force Emperor Unan to do his bidding. That strange woman who has been seen here helped him concoct this plan. Then away he went!"
- Now that I've got that up, I'll try incorporating this info into the article. I'm sure other pages will have to be updated as well, but first thing's first! The World's Hungriest Paperweight 21:51, 4 August 2011 (CDT)