From Golden Sun Universe
Kan-Shuku (カンシュク, Kanshuku) oversees Kaocho's military efforts in Passaj and Ayuthay. He has grown frustrated by the failures of his troops, and he fears King Wo's growing displeasure.
- In Kaocho Palace:
- Meisa: "If I may speak, my king? The Adepts will be worth their weight in gold, if they can breach the Ouroboros."
- Kan-Shuku: "That's what Chalis has promised, Meisa, but I still don't know why we trust this foreigner."
- Chalis: "My dear Kan-Shuku, I know far more than you ever will."
- Kan-Shuku: "How DARE you!"
- Kan-Shuku: "What? And now you summon your own guards, Chalis! You go too far!"
- King Wo: "Now, Chalis, tell me exactly who are little visitors ARE."
- Kan-Shuku: "Let me do the honors, Your Majesty! These are Adepts!"
- Chalis: "You bumbling toadie, Kan-Shuku-you really know nothing at all. These are quite...exceptional Adepts."
- Tyrell: "Don't tell me you're eager to dive into this whole mess, Matthew. These guys sound pure evil!"
- Kan-Shuku: (To Chalis) "They don't realize what an honor it is to serve the great King Wo. I think they're even refusing you."
- Kan-Shuku: "Dispose of the garbage!"