|Special Equip Effect||Unleash rate +12%|
 Basic Description by Game
The Mythril Helm features a defense rating of 44, and it increases the wearer's Critical Hit and Unleash Rate by 12%, a very practical effect. It is bought for 11400 coins while its resale value is 8550 coins.
It is acquired by giving a Mythril Silver to Sunshine the Blacksmith in Yallam, where he will randomly forge it into either that or four other items. As a Helm, it can be worn by four Adepts: Isaac, Garet, Felix, and Piers.
In a perfect game, the Mythril Helm can be considered a very practical piece of armor to possess and distribute multiple copies of, due to its combination of high defense and a nice boost to the Adept's Unleash rate. For warrior adepts, who often focus more on the Unleashes of their weapons rather than Psynergy, the 12% increase to the Unleash rate increases the potential damage they can do.
Due to its increase to the Unleash rate, the Mythril Helm is used as part of an equipment setup designed to maximize the Unleash rate. This setup is often given to the Adept that wields the Sol Blade, the most powerful weapon in The Lost Age, usually Isaac or Felix. The Sol Blade has a normal Unleash rate of 35%. Equipping the Mythril Helm increases that rate to 47%. The addition of Hyper Boots gives a further increase of 12% for a total rate of 59%. Finally adding the Riot Gloves and the Valkyrie Mail, which give a boost of 20% each, allows for a total Unleash rate of 99%. This effectively allows the wearer to Unleash every turn. As the Sol Blade's Megiddo triples the potential damage, this setup gives the wearer the ability to damage a single target by the same amount as many high powered Summons.
|The Lost Age||Levatine • Mythril Armlet • Mythril Blade • Mythril Clothes • Mythril Helm • Psychic Circlet|
|Dark Dawn||Levatine • Mythril Armlet • Mythril Claw • Mythril Clothes • Silver Longbow|
|Helms featured in Golden Sun|
|Open Helm • Bronze Helm • Iron Helm • Steel Helm • Adept's Helm • Silver Helm • Knight's Helm • Warrior's Helm|
|Helms featured in Golden Sun: The Lost Age|
|Open Helm • Bronze Helm • Iron Helm • Steel Helm • Silver Helm • Viking Helm • Knight's Helm • Minerva Helm • Dragon Helm • Millenium Helm • Mythril Helm • Fear Helm • Gloria Helm|
|Helms featured in Golden Sun: Dark Dawn|
|Open Helm • Bronze Helm • Iron Helm • Steel Helm • Silver Helm • Viking Helm • Knight's Helm • Minerva Helm • Warrior's Helm • Gloria Helm|